Pre order on most colours
WHEN CHECKING OUT YOU CAN CHOOSE PICK UP OR DELIVERY
The Amped Grip Line (AGL) is an upgraded large bore grip line that attaches to the existing macro line in the pistol grip. The AGL uses a slip fitting that allows for a quick and easy installation process. It is also enclosed in durable nylon sheathing that maintains its flexibility while protecting it from damage during gameplay.
The Amped Grip Line is available in a wide variety of custom colorways for you to choose from.
The AGL comes ready to install onto macro line/tubing. It replaces the traditional fittings and line where it exits your grip. It is more flexible than the macro line and fittings it is replacing to eliminate crimping and allows for more maneuverability.
As always, each unit is hand-made and tested in the USA .
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in many different colorways to make your lines unique to YOU!
- Durable nylon sheathing adds color to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- To install this product properly, you must cut your existing macro line closer to your HPA Engine.
- Make sure to leave at least 1 inch of Macro line in your grip so that the AGL has enough clearance to properly grip the macro line.
- NEVER pull on the AGL till it comes off, this will cause the AGL to cut your macro line and destroy your AGL fitting. Always remove the slip fitting properly by depressing the ring around the top of the fitting before removing it from your macro line.
- We suggest a 1/2 inch drill bit to enlarge the hole in the grip plate or remove the grip plate entirely for proper fitment of the AGL.
- The included washer is meant to be placed on the macro line before installing the AGL in order to assist future removal. In order to do this, the pistol grip screws need to be removed and the user then gently pulls the grip down on top of the AGL. The slip fitting is then compressed which allows for it to be removed from the macro line.
FOR USE WITH GEL BLASTERS
The information above is provided by the manufacturer and may not be relevant to the use of this product in gel blaster set ups .
limited colours in stock most on pre order