This item is manufactured for the firearms industry and utilised by the wider gel ball community.
The Sytong HT-60 is a day and night digital optic , with multiple uses, comfortable, compact and ergonomic. easy to handle even with one hand, it can be used as an observation lens both day and night, with the ability to record everything that is observed in High Definition. Optimal for the observation of nature and especially nocturnal animals.
By easily applying the picatinny attachment supplied, it can be installed on any type of weapon, becoming a real aiming optic with the possibility of setting up to 7 different types of reticles and saving 5 customized calibrations.
In the IR night vision mode, the illuminator will be activated, which with an easy intensity adjustment allows vision up to 200 m. It is possible to connect the device via Wi-Fi to a smartphone in order to share the experience in real time with your friends.
The Sytong HT-60 is supplied in a convenient box complete with all its accessories and ready to use.
The packaging includes:
- an HT-60 device for day and night vision
- a base for applying the product on a picatinny rail
- a high-durability 18650 rechargeable battery that guarantees performance over 8 hours
- charger with USB port
- kit with hex wrenches for installation and adjustment
- convenient carrying bag
- use and maintenance manual
- Battery: 18650 x 1
- Dimensions: 148mm x 71mm x 50mm magnification
- : 6x - 13x
- Focus: 2m - ∞
- Eye resolution: 1024 x 768
- Voltage: 3.7v
- IR wave length: 850 nm
- IR power: 5w
- Illuminator distance: 200m
- Output type: avi
- Data transmission: wifi
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Battery life:> 8 hours
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Memory type: TF card
- Weight: 420g
- Two year manufacturer warranty