WHEN CHECKING OUT YOU CAN CHOOSE PICK UP OR DELIVERY
please note the item will not be available immediately for collection or delivery as it’s a pre order
The Amped Line was developed during the rise in popularity of High Pressure Air (HPA) systems in the United States. To provide a superior alternative to other lines on the market at the time, the Amped Line was born.
The Amped Heavy Weave line features a thicker sheathing like the one on our Tippman High Pressure Line. The thicker weave sheathing provides a tough layer of protection while still allowing the inner line to flex as needed during gameplay.
Due to the nature of the thicker braid, amped heavy weave lines are also more vibrant visually than amped standard lines. Whether you choose a bright colorway or more subdued natural colors for your Amped Heavy Weave line, your line will stand out visually!
The wide bore line we use allows for a higher rate of air passage than traditional macro line. This helps improve performance for demanding platforms in HPA tapped , gas blowback platforms.
Have peace of mind when you’re on the field knowing that your Amped Heavy Weave Line is hand-made and tested in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States of America.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in many different colorways to make your lines unique to YOU!
- Durable nylon sheathing adds color to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Comes in with Dual Quick Disconnect fittings which are compatible with most regulators on the market today! Redline, PolarStar, Wolverine, and more!
- Rated for up to 200 PSI. Do not attempt to utilize this for applications that require over 200 PSI.
- Color marker help identify length.
PRE ORDER ONLY
for use with gel blasters
The information above is provided by the manufacturer and may not be relevant to the use of this product in gel blaster set ups .