WHEN CHECKING OUT YOU CAN CHOOSE PICK UP OR DELIVERY
please note the item will not be available immediately for collection or delivery as it’s a pre order
The Amped Line was developed during the rise in popularity of High Pressure Air (HPA) systems in the United States.Amped as avid players, wanted a better solution to air delivery than repurposed paintball equipment that did not quite meet our demands. Thus, the Amped Line was born.
Unlike some other lines in the market, the Amped Lines use a durable wide bore line protected with high-strength nylon sheathing to prevent general wear during games. The biggest benefit of the wide bore line we use is that it allows for more air passage than traditional macro line.
Have peace of mind when you’re on the field knowing that your Amped Line is hand-made and tested in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States of America.
- Each line is quality control tested after being assembled.
- Available in many different colorways to make your lines unique to YOU!
- Durable nylon sheathing adds color to your line and protects it from damage without compromising its flexibility.
- Utilizes industry standard FOSTERS fittings.
- Comes in with Dual Quick Disconnect fittings which are compatible with most regulators on the market today! Redline, PolarStar, Wolverine, and more!
- Rated for up to 200 PSI. Do not attempt to utilize this for applications that require over 200 PSI.
- Color marker help identify length.
Amped lines available for pre orders
FOR USE WITH GEL BLASTERS
The information above is provided by the manufacturer and may not be relevant to the use of this product in gel blaster set ups .