- Weight: .24g packets
- Size: 7.2 – 7.5mm when grown
- Strength: Harder than an AT White, not as hard as Ultra Elites
- Grow Instructions for White Pearls
Step 1: Pour at least 2 litres of CLEAN water into your grow container, then add 1 packet of Armour Tech White Pearl gels (in dry form).
Step 2: Allow gels to grow as per below:
- 1 Hour for 6mm gels
- 1.5 Hours for 6.9 – 7.1mm gels
- 3.5 Hours for 7.2 – 7.5mm gels (RECOMMENDED)
Step 3: Remove gels from water – they are now ready to use in your gel blaster.
Notes: If using in a CO2 Blaster, white pearls should be used within 48 hours. White pearls that have been grown for 3 hours or less, should be stored in an airtight container. Gels grown for 3.5 hours or more can be stored in water, but will swell to 7.5-7.6mm and lose some strength, so it is recommended to grow the White Pearl gels for same or next day use.
Recommended Barrel Size: 7.5mm Inner Diameter (3.5 hour grow). 🤓