Do you want a metal hop up unit that works with a tracer but looks like a suppressor?
The next generation of the Aztech Muzzletek hop up is here
Designed and assembled in Australia!
-Suits blasters with up to 12mm of inner barrel protruding from outer barrel.
(Please note the 12mm, any more than 12mm and the inner barrel will make contact with the inner tongue of the hop unit and will either break the inner or push it out of its seat, we would recommend 10mm or 11mm maximum OR don't turn the Muzzletek all the way onto youy outer barrel to ensure it doesn't make contact.)
-CNC machined outer casing from 6065 aluminum,
-Injection molded ABS inner, tool less adjustment,
-14mm Counter clock wise outlet for additional accessory fitment ie tracer unit or amplifier
- CNC Cap to cover accessory thread if not used.
We have made the V2 to be the identical outer diameter as Acetech Lighter C tracer unit so once fitted it looks like a suppressor unit.
Is available in two options:
-14mm CCW long mount version for gel blaster Rifle platforms
-14mm CCW short mount version for gel blaster pistols
-11mm counter clock wise adaptor Suits APS pistols
-12mm clockwise adaptor Suits WE Tech pistols
Hopup Material: CNC alloy outer case with ABS plastic inner
Adaptor Material: CNC 6065 aluminum
Long Rifle version Fitment Instructions:
- Thread the Muzzletek in a reverse direct until threaded all the way on(maximum of 12mm) making sure to be careful that the inner barrel doesn't make contact with the rear of the internal tongue. If it does make contact, unwind the hop until it has clearance.
- It more than likely will not have perfect rotation alignment to set the hop ramp at 12 o'clock
- Rotate to set the alignment correctly then use the side grub screws to hold the Muzzletek firmly in the correct position
- To adjust the hop up, Turn the slotted end cap to lower the hop ramp, the cap rotates just 90 degrees offering 8 settings
- If a permanent fixture we would recommend using a low strength loctite to hold the side grub screws in place and if you wish a small amount on the main thread from hop to out barrel